Visul Deliver Tactiles To The Worlds Largest Rail Project
The North-South Railway (NSR) project in Saudi Arabia is the world's largest railway construction and the longest route to adopt the European train control system to date. It is a 2,400km passenger and freight rail line originating in the capital city Riyadh, in the northwest of the country, to Al Haditha, near the border with Jordan.
Due to its strategic importance in contributing to the national economy, the North-South Railway has been given priority over the other projects. Total cost of the project is estimated to be $3.5bn, and will be financed by the Public Investment Fund (PIF) managed by the Ministry of Finance.
Above: Image of Al Jawf Station Development, KSA
To date, Visul Systems have supplied over 6,500 linear metres of surface mounted tactile paving warning surfaces to the following stations:
- Al Majmaah
- Al Jowf
Why Visul Systems?
- Growing concerns over DDA compliance meant a specialist organisation with a proven track record was asked to propose a solution to overcome these concerns
- Recognised as a leading specialist manufacturer of surface mounted tactile paving warning surfaces with an unrivalled track record spanning almost 2 deacdes
- UK based manufacturing plant were able to deliver product within specified timeframe
- In-house laboratory were able to tailor adhesive to suit challenging climatic conditions
- Unrivalled technical support throughout life cycle of the project
- Proven performance in application - Global track record spanning over 15 years
- 20 year product guarantees
The project which was successfully delivered on time and to the complete satisfaction of the client was the single largest surface mounted tactile paving contract delivered by any UK based company.
For more information please call +44(0)191 402 1960 or email firstname.lastname@example.org